February 9, 2012

Pop of Pastels

The return of pastels has me a little skeptical...I haven't worn them since Easter...as a kid...when I crimped my hair regularly. You get the idea. Last Friday, I decided to try the trend and wear a lavender J. Crew cardigan I've had in my closet for a few years. I paired it with my favorite pink Land's End Canvas gingham shirt, a mint (or robin's egg as they call it) Hermes bangle, and some brown Trina Turk trousers. 

I think I'll be adding some other pops of pastels into my wardrobe - particularly this spring and summer!   Here are some of the things I've got my eye on. 

ASOS MACABEE Patent Loafer

J. Crew Featherweight Cashmere Short-Sleeve Cardigan

AG Adriano Goldschmied the Stilt Cigarette Leg Jeans

Anthropologie Dappled Sea Blouse

Tibi Essentials Pleated Silk Skirt

Zara Printed Crossover Dress

2 comments:

  1. Love your Land's End Canvas shirt! I have the same one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have that same shirt and I'm loving it with that pastel!

    ReplyDelete