January 25, 2012

What I Wore to Work Wednesday - Stripes for all Seasons

I like to maximize my wardrobe, which means wearing pieces for Spring and Summer in the cooler months. You just have to get a little creative with your layering. I got this shirt from Zara this Spring and wore it a ton. But it has been hibernating for a while. Time for a wake up call!


Hello, I've missed you! Paired with a J. Crew cardigan, an Ann Taylor skinny belt and infinity scarf (I can't get enough of it!), DVF purple flats, and my signature Angela Caputi bracelets in prugna and forest green (c/o Serena Italian Imports), it was a new dawn for my striped friend. 


What do you have hiding in your closet worth venturing out into the Winter months? I challenge you to take a second look.

1 comment:

  1. Nice outfit, Katie. It's great to have pieces in our wardrobes that can be multi-seasonal.

    ReplyDelete