January 5, 2012

Chic Baby Bags

Recently a friend asked me about diaper bags....did I think she needed a "real" diaper bag, a bag with a lot of pockets, etc? As I have blogged about before, I have the MZ Wallace Kate, and I love it.  Her questions got me thinking about bags that have enough functionality to serve as diaper bags but still look chic and can be used post-baby. Since I know many of our C&C readers are expecting moms, already moms or are someday moms, I thought I would do a post on chic baby bags. Here are some of my favorites.

The Boulevard Sunday Bag $148








2 comments:

  1. I have a 7 month old daughter and have the Marc Jacobs tote. It works great, holds everything, and I love that its not a traditional baby bag! Its also easy to clean :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you posted this! I am still searching...considering repurposing one of the million bags I already own and investing in some luggage instead. Though I am not sure where exactly I think I am going anytime soon that would merit a fierce travel bag, but a girl can dream!!!

    ReplyDelete