December 6, 2011

A little ASOS

I was browsing Pinterest and stumbled upon a darling dress that could work for a wedding shower in February...after clicking over to the ASOS to check it out, I found out not only does it come in cream, but also blue and sangria. Bonus! While I'm not sure if this dress is "the one," I thought it was worth a share. I love the zipper detail on the back and sleeves. Which color is your favorite?



ASOS Pique Fit and Flare Dress with Bow Back Detail - $90.90
ASOS regularly has great stuff at very reasonable prices. If you haven't done some exploring, I highly recommend some good old fashioned internet surfing.  

2 comments:

  1. This dress is adorable. I am more enamored of the back than the front, but still very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, the back is the best part!

    ReplyDelete