September 15, 2011

Simple Suit


This weekend, Jess gave me a great Alice Temperley for Target blouse that she doesn't wear anymore. Score! I know I'm going to get some great mileage out of this beauty. Of course I wore it right away. Here's the deal with suites. Buy good ones that fit. Find a good tailor. Become besties with said tailor. You won't regret it. Theory and Tahari suits really fit me well. This suit is a black Theory that I own in three colors (navy, grey, and black - all of which I bought at the outlet stores). Proof that with a pretty blouse, a basic black suit can look better than basic. Here's a take on the outfit if you wanted to go get it for yourself.

What I Wore to Work - 9.13.11


Nanette Lepore sheer polka dot blouse
$149 - bergdorfgoodman.com


Theory tailored jacket
$395 - theory.com


Theory tailored skirt
$200 - theory.com


Cole Haan black shoes
$198 - neimanmarcus.com


Tahitian pearl stud earrings
$34 - ralphlauren.com


No comments:

Post a Comment