August 25, 2011

Va-Va-Va Violet!

Last night I ventured over to Adams Morgan (a neighborhood in D.C.) to Violet Boutique for a D.C. FABB event. Why haven't I been here since they opened in March?? Julie Egermayer, owner, wanted to create a high-end boutique experience with affordable prices, and she has done just that. Everywhere I turned pieces caught my eye--dresses, jewelry, handbags, oh my! Here are some snapshots of the night's event. Thanks Lacey and Liz for a fun evening and what is certain to be a beautiful relationship between me and Violet Boutique! 




DC FABB Founders Liz and Lacey

This is kind of amazing and was reasonably priced at $50.00

Store employee Natalie, wearing all Violet Boutique - love the necklace! 



Lacey walked away with this maxi for the bargain sale price of $42.00


My purchase for the night - $12 - seriously!

No comments:

Post a Comment