August 1, 2011

Milk & Honey

I spent nearly 5 years working in a high-end shoe store...R.I.P Rue de Shoe, and ever since I've been a self-proclaimed shoe addict. I used to say, "I don't need a sugar daddy, I need a shoe daddy."

Anyway, I am sure that many of you have a shared love for expensive shoes...Louboutin, Choo, Blahnik to name a few, but the reality is $600 for a pair of shoes is not practical.

Hello Milk & Honey! This custom online shoe boutique is a brilliant brain child of two shoe-loving sisters. Here's how it works: go to their design now page and click through the various different toe shapes (round, pointy, peep, etc.), heel backs (sling backs, closed backs), heel height (height preference, platforms preference) ankle straps (Mary Jane, around the ankle, etc) to create the silhouette of the exact shoe you want. Next, have fun with color! Play around with different color combinations and material combinations to come up with something uniquely yours.






Too bad this wasn't my idea! 

1 comment:

  1. I love this idea! I saw the girls being interviewed on E! a few months ago and was super curious about it. I played around with the website, but didn't order anything. They had a great selection of styles. Definitely something for everybody.

    ReplyDelete