August 29, 2011

Collective Concepts

A friend and I met up last week for a little window shopping and lunch with our mini fashionistas. While browsing in a store filled with fabulous printed blouses and dresses, my friend mentioned how much she wants a blouse from Tucker by Gaby Basora. I too lust after the fabulous prints, but the prices are a bit much...

May I present you with an affordable alternative, Collective Concpets.  Their clothes can be found on Piperlime, South Moon Under, Nordstrom and other online retailers. Here are a few of my personal favorites. And the good news...all of these items are under $75!








6 comments:

  1. i love those last two tops! great finds. xoxo jillian:: cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let us know if you order anything and how it turns out. I am seriously considering a number of pieces but it's so hard to choose!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome find! I'm lusting after the black and white top. Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What great finds! Thanks for posting. I love the tie front blouse. I may have to make it mine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the first two picks!! SO cute! Thanks for the heads up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad everyone likes this great brand! Shop away!

    ReplyDelete