August 31, 2011

Cardigan Wednesday- Sweater Coats

With Labor Day less than a week away, I am being forced to accept the fact that summer is nearly over...despite the fact that it feels as if it just started here in Portland. That said, with the cooler temperatures comes the need to break out the heavier cardigans. These cardigans/sweater coats will be nice and cozy for the fall and winter! I especially love the two with the toggles. Not loving the $200+ price tags though. 





360 Cashmere Tilden Stripe Sweater $308

2 comments:

  1. cute round up! i like the first one the most. xoxo jillian:: cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh - love these! I'm so ready to pull out my cardis and snuggle in with a cup of coffee and a good read. So great to see these all together. Reminds me that fall is right around the corner!

    ReplyDelete