May 12, 2011

A Love For Lucite

Moving today from couture that goes in your closet, to couture that goes in your home. I've recently been obsessed with anything lucite. When I decorated my living room 2 years ago, I was in search of the perfect tray for my ottoman. Of course I fell in love with Iomoi trays, but they weren't exactly within my budget after buying all new furniture (I'll get my Iomoi tray one day!).

The other day I got my One Kings Lane email and got a great offer for lucite trays from Erin Condren. There are several design options, including uploading your own photo, in two different sizes. I'm going to order the first striped one below (I get to send them what two colors of stripes I want) in the small size and use it on my dresser as a catch all for my perfume, ring holder, and other random accessories.

What a great treat for yourself or a loved one!




No comments:

Post a Comment