April 13, 2011

CK Bradley Part Deux

Remember CK Bradley, created by Camilla Bradley, designer of all things preppy...dresses, ribbon belts, and other things fabulous that you might need when the gentlemen are breaking out their Nantucket Reds?











Well, she's back! This time with Apres by CK Bradley, a line of retro-chic womens' ski apparel. As a former ski racer, her line makes me nostalgic for not only my days of dressing up in vintage ski gear, but also learning to ski in the early 80s on Dollar Mountain.












The t-shirts are a must have for the fun-loving skier in all of us and those hats, who doesn't love a ski hat with a pom pom?! If I still lived in my beloved hometown and skied more frequently, I would definitely be picking up a little something. Follow Camilla as she travels across the country in her airstream on her blog.



No comments:

Post a Comment