March 20, 2011

Double the Trouble

I don't usually post personal photos on C&C. Maybe it's because I am afraid I won't live up to my C&C persona. The blog is far more chic than I actually am!

That said, I can't make a proper introduction without a photo. My twin sister, a fellow fashionista (on the right), is going to be helping out with some of my blogging once the Mini Fashionista arrives. I know she will bring a new and unique perspective to C&C and post some great content. She's already made her first post, and you didn't even know it!


The photo was taken in Washington D.C. in September where we celebrated our 30th birthday together. And, in case you are wondering... my dress is Phillip Lim 3.1 bought at a consignment store here in Portland for $99. She is wearing Marc Jacobs, also purchased for a killer deal...I want to say $160.

No comments:

Post a Comment