November 12, 2009

Emily's Wish List

Fellow blogger Emily is one of my loyal followers (and oh how I appreciate it), so she was one of the first people I reached out to for this series.

Here is her Wish List. Kudos to Emily for thinking beyond her closet!

1. To be a great Hunter/Jumper English rider by taking lessons consistently at Collinswood



2. A beautiful big house overlooking the ocean. This one is on Magnolia in Seattle overlooking the Puget Sound.



3. A Gucci Bit Handbag (for example: Bridle Velvet Boston Bag 163290 - 85th Anniversary Collection Limited Edition)

4. To learn how to cook better. My husband does all the cooking especially since I've burnt a few pots. I'm hoping all his creativity and success with cooking rubs off on me soon!

5. More International Travel. My husband and I are planning to go to Prague next fall, but I'd also like to go to Great Britain, Italy, Wales, Ireland, Spain, and the Mediterranean! We're also curious about parts of South America like Tierra del Fuego, (http://www.worldatlas.com/aatlas/infopage/tierradelfuego.htm) and the Mendoza wine region of Argentina.


6. To become a better writer, I haven't utilized my writing skills since college, so that's why I started a blog! Even if I only have 15 minutes to type it's enjoyable!

Check out Emily's blog to learn more about her Favorite Things!

1 comment: