June 17, 2009

CFDA Awards...recap

Since I am home sick today, I thought I would share some of the other photos from the CFDA Awards....along with some commentary.


Rachel Zoe in Louis Vuitton- I actually don't mind this. She looks good...despite the fact that she is a skeleton, but that is a whole other issue.


Maggie Grace- I don't know who she is wearing, but I LOVE this dress!


Heidi Klum in Michael Kors, with MK. Prego and glowing!


Lake Bell in Louis Vuitton- despite the large shoulder armour, I think she looks beautiful. Great shoe choice.


Diane Von Furstenburg in her own design- lovely as always.


Olivia Palermo in David Meister- pretty color, but way too boxy and the sheen is not helping the bust area.


Lydia Hearst in Marc Bouwer- she looks so washed out, and the silver shoes are way too heavy.


Designer Maria Cornejo- a bit of a moo moo, and the shoes are terrible.


Kirsten Dunst in Rodarte- She looks like a grey mummy


Aerin Lauder in Thakoon- this outfit does not figure flatter

1 comment:

  1. Oh weird. I didn't realize Maggie Grace was dating the Blake, the founder of TOMS shoes. Heard it hear first;) ~Nellie

    ReplyDelete