May 15, 2013

Products We Love

A few months ago I happened upon the site Waiting on Martha. The store is filled with fantastic gifts, home decor and accessories. These personalized petite plates are one of my favorite things on the site! In fact, I've already ordered some! I thought they would be the perfect item to share in a "Products We Love" post. 



If you too like these little plates, I have some good news. Mandy at Waiting on Martha  has offered C&C readers 15% off for the next 5 days. Now through Sunday you can use the code C&C15 for 15% off your total purchase.

Here is a quick look at some of the other fabulous things on the site!





And for the gentleman in your life, she sells ties and bow ties from Collared Greens, a company founded in Sun Valley Idaho by a friend of ours. And Mandy is a frequent traveler to Sun Valley. Knowing that I like her and her site even more! 

Happy Shopping! 

No comments:

Post a Comment